Terms and Conditions
- Pre-booked hikes must be paid for in advance.
- Hikes will automatically be deducted from your hike pass or you can purchase individual hike with any debit or credit card (excluding AMEX).
- Early cancellations: hike bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance only online. If you paid by pass, your hike will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 24 hours of the hike start time) will not be credited back to your pass or refunded.
- We require that you arrive at the meeting point for the hike at the designated & communicated start time. If you are not at either train station or meeting point at the designated time, this will be treated as a late cancellation and your hike will not be credited or refunded.
For special events and retreats we can only provide a refund (minus a 10% + VAT admin fee) for cancellations made more than 7 days before the start date. For cancellations less than 7 days before the course or workshop there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
- the workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
- you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note
In these cases we will refund the fee, minus a 20% + VAT admin fee. All clients are asked to agree to mindful hike’s terms and conditions upon booking an event or retreat
If an event or retreat is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to an alternate event or retreat, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
5 and 10 hike season passes are issued to you at any time during the hike season and must be used within 3 months of the date of issue. Hike credits are non-transferable.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours’ notice can be transfer to another hike within 30 days
- If the hike is not used within 30 days, the transfer hike will expire.
- If the hike is cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances , you will have the option of receiving a refund or credit for another Mindful Hike.
- No refunds or credits will be provided for non-attendance
Discounts are offered in the following way:
- Introductory discounts
- Corporate discounts on request. For further information, contact us at email@example.com
- Promotions cannot be combined or backdated.
Using our website
You agree to use our site in accordance with the terms + conditions stated, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you do not comply with these terms, we reserve the right to deny you access to our site.
If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions on the site for making a booking. Any bookings will be subject to your agreement to further terms and conditions of that booking, where applicable.
Printing and downloading of content from our site is allowed for private, personal use only. We do not guarantee or warrant that material on our site which you may download is free from infection, viruses or any such contaminating code.
You agree to use the enquiry and booking forms on our site to make only genuine enquiries and/or bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
By creating an account on mindfulhikes.co.uk you are automatically added to our mailing list and will receive information with regards to your booking and our hikes.
You will not use the site to send any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use (including but not limited to publishing and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us.
Our aim is to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we cannot promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free.
You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
Our site may have some sections accessible only by a user identification code and/or password. From time to time, we may restrict access to those sections, or to the entire site, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a password, you must treat such information as confidential and only use it yourself.
We may disable or suspend your access or any pass code, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time in our sole discretion. Our issuing of pass codes is not a promise of continued use or access to the site or any data you might store on it.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be comprehensive or to constitute professional medical advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific medical or health advice.
Mindfulhikes accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Parts of the website link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. Mindfulhikes is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
mindfulhikes takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the mindfulhikes website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold mindfulhikes responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by mindfulhikes negligence.
Mindfulhikes reserves the right to change this policy at any time by updating this page.